CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT PORTRUSH ATLANTIC HOTEL
We have commenced our search for an Operations Manager of Portrush Atlantic Hotel in Northern Ireland. This unique hotel is a popular residence and is situated in the centre of Portrush overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, appealing to the leisure market. In an area due to host the 2019 Golf Open, this well positioned full service hotel has 69 contemporary furnished bedrooms, meeting rooms and function facilities.
Portrush Atlantic Hotel possesses a successful proven tenure in a ‘branded Hotel’ environment, however it is a well-established hotel within its own right and we are currently transitioning the Hotel to an independent brand.
This is a great time to join the hotel and lead the team through an exciting period of transition and development. This hotel is managed by Interstate Europe Hotels and Resorts, part of the leading global hotel management company.
Reporting to the General Manager the ideal candidate will:
- Display a pro-active and leading role in terms of service, culture, development, team image, systems, procedures and skills development.
- Be directly involved in developing and executing revenue strategies and sales initiatives – whilst continually developing your teams to do the same.
- Ensure constructive team communication with emphasis on structured training and development to improve service standards.
- Co-ordinate and control with initiative all issues relating to costs, expenses, wastage, breakages, security and stock control.
- Ensure procedures are in place across all functions in line with Brand audit and Q.E standards.
- Continuously analyse actual standards observed against department standards. Demonstrate a pro-active approach to delivering company and operational standards and actively challenge deviation.
- Continuously report pro-actively on risks and opportunities to the General Manager so that insight is created for team decision making.
- Act with initiative, planning for the future and possible consequences. Being pro-active in getting things done and exceeding expectations of both guests and colleagues where possible.
- Develop interactive customer relations and to be aware of any possible future requirements.
- To support with initiative and commitment the overall objectives of the business in terms of both revenues, costs and team work – developing your personal competency levels.
- Have a proven track record in the leisure market, combined with excellent room’s revenue skills and Food & Beverage knowledge
- Have strong financial and commercial drive with a proven track record of success and results
- Be highly visible to all areas of the business
- Have a strong leadership and communication style, with the ability to engage with people at all levels, having a natural coaching and supportive management style
To apply for position of Operations Manager please send recent up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org