With longer nights, brighter days and glorious beaches stretching for miles- Portrush is the ideal spot for your staycation in 2020.
- The people. With Northern Ireland recently named the friendliest place in UK, let us give you our legendary Giant welcome.
- The food. The Port Kitchen & Bar has an extensive menu with something for everyone, with vegan and vegetarian options, delicious kids menu and the freshest local produce.
- The music. With local entertainment every weekend, the Port Kitchen & Bar is sure to get your feet tapping. From traditional Irish music, to more contemporary beats, sure to get your dancing shoes moving.
- The beaches. Nestled between Whiterocks Beach and East Strand Beach, the Portrush Atlantic Hotel is surrounded by the most scenic coastal views. A short walk from the front of the hotel takes you to Northern Ireland’s most beautiful coastlines.
- The views. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, Portrush Atlantic Hotel is ideally located on the Causeway Coastal route. Whether you are arriving from Belfast, or Derry direction, you are in for a delight of a drive with breathtaking views from every window.
- The golf. Portrush is infamous for the return of The Open in 2019 at Royal Portrush- one of the world’s top 20 golf courses. A golfers paradise, Portrush also has Castlerock Golf Course and Portstewart Golf Course, all within a short drive of the Portrush Atlantic Hotel and located along the rugged coastline of the Causeway Coast.
- The kids entertainment. Barrys Amusements is the ultimate kids paradise as Ireland’s longest running amusement park. Opening April 2020 and running right throughout the summer months it has everything to keep the kids entertained this Spring break.
- The history. Within a short drive from the hotel, families will find Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Rope Bridge and the Giants Causeway- Northern Ireland’s only World Heritage Site. With a vast array of amazing places and things to see, treat your family to an experience they’ll never forget.
- The open road drives. With ocean views to one side and green for miles to the other there is something new to see with every road turn.
- The memories. Let us help create lifelong family memories in our beautiful part of the world. Something to recreate time and time again with the whole family
To arrange your next family staycation check out our offers or contact the team on 02870826100